Watch the Myrtle Beach Bowl from The Star in Frisco!

UNT 90 Grad

54 minutes ago, MeanGreenDan said:

Officially a no go for the plaza?

Not yet.  I emailed her last night with my cell phone number asking her to let me know either way so that I could get the word out through social media channels (including here).  It’s definitely a go at City Works across the street on the patio.  I’ll let you know once I know something regarding the plaza.  

• Lovely Take 1

Just now, UNT 90 Grad said:

Not yet.  I emailed her last night with my cell phone number asking her to let me know either way so that I could get the word out through social media channels (including here).  It’s definitely a go at City Works across the street on the patio.  I’ll let you know once I know something regarding the plaza.  

See you at CW...thanks for getting it all set up & GMG!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MeanGreenDan said:

Officially a no go for the plaza?

WE ARE OFFICIALLY A GO FOR THE PLAZA.

Not only will we have the game on at City Works, but it will also be showing on the giant screen across the street at Tostitos Championship Plaza.   Bring your favorite tailgating chair, wear a mask, and stay socially distant. 
image.jpeg.1ca78093c535735bd57e533c75486169.jpeg

Sorry it took so long to get confirmation. 

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2