Roll Call to Myrtle Beach

TCC Mean Green

Heard an hour ago from a fellow alum that Myrtle Beach is a great destination. (I’d wager that he entertained there back in the day). He said MB is like a Branson, Missouri, entertainment place. 

☘️We got lucky with this Myrtle Beach Bowl selection because it sure beats Frisco or having to stay in the DFW  area for a bowl game this time around. •••Nothing personal to the great citizens of Frisco, Texas.  (Don’t we have a new UNT satellite campus in Frisco)?

💚🦅🖤 A Bowl game during an obvious rebuilding year?  Uh, wow! 😊This will be great for all especially for the Freshmen & Sophomores.  

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Ray 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, TCC Mean Green said:

Will there be a fan bus?  App St will show up and show out!

You do know that Florida numbers are terrible, right? Nearly 17,000k people died from covid-19 last week in this country - and you want a fan bus? You think fans will show up and shout out? 

Just watch it on tv. Take that $1000 you would spend and buy a larger tv.

Edited by SteaminWillieBeamin
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

2 minutes ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

You do know that Florida numbers are terrible, right? Nearly 17,000k people died from covid-19 last week in this country - and you want a fan bus? You think fans will show up and shout out? 

Just watch it on tv. Take that $1000 you would spend and buy a larger tv.

What do Florida numbers have to do with this?  You do know where Myrtle Beach is, right?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Eye Roll 1

46 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

What do Florida numbers have to do with this?  You do know where Myrtle Beach is, right?

Honestly, had no idea! I read "flight into jacksonville" on another response.. just figured it was there. 🤣

I'm definitely lacking on southern cities geography.

Point still stands. This is a pandemic. States don't need people driving through all their underfunded states potentially spreading covid.

Screenshot_20201213-214146.png

Edited by SteaminWillieBeamin
  • Upvote 3

See if I was made of money and was numb to blowouts, I would go.

Sadly none of those are true, so I'll stick to watching at home with some friends. Gonna be a long Monday afternoon into night...

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

If any of you are coming for the game and want to meet up for dinner or something let me know.  Our Alumni Association had a get together HERE a few years ago and it was AWESOME!  We went back this year when we played Coastal and everything was just as good.

App Nation does travel well so the black and gold will be well represented.  Hope to see some green down at the beach.  

You guys have been designated the home team so I assume you will wear green, right?  I am almost positive we will wear black helmets, white jerseys, and black pants as the visiting team.   

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

Room and Board for this game maybe tight since SBC CHAMPIONSHIP game is being played at this stadium that weekend I believe. Though Sunday night might start to open up.

I just checked Air BnB and there are a bunch of places available.  I also checked our team hotel and there are rooms available as well.  

• Upvote 1