Bean is A QUARTERBACK YOU ****ING MORONS

peanuts104

Has he had errant throws? Yes, so has Aune. Has he been inconsistent in the passing game? Yes, so has Aune. I challenge you to look at Mason Fine's starting year stats and compare them to Bean's. He can play the position and you morons that are trying to shift him to receiver or somewhere else are the same assholes that would try to shift Lamar Jackson to receiver or running back. I don't know who our QB1 will be next year, but if you think it is a transfer, you're dumb and wrong. It is a QB on our roster and I think it's Aune, Bean, or Martin, but Bean absolutely deserves to be in that conversation and F you if you think otherwise.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • RV 5
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 20

5 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

Has he had errant throws? Yes, so has Aune. Has he been inconsistent in the passing game? Yes, so has Aune. I challenge you to look at Mason Fine's starting year stats and compare them to Bean's. He can play the position and you morons that are trying to shift him to receiver or somewhere else are the same assholes that would try to shift Lamar Jackson to receiver or running back. I don't know who our QB1 will be next year, but if you think it is a transfer, you're dumb and wrong. It is a QB on our roster and I think it's Aune, Bean, or Martin, but Bean absolutely deserves to be in that conversation and F you if you think otherwise.

Cringe

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1