***LaTech (un)Official 2020 game thread - Bring your own w(h)ine***

Udomann

1 minute ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

Seriously WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT 3RD AND 12 CALL?????

How can Seth be so aggressive on 4th downs yet already have give up on his mind on 3rd just to run it up the gut for no gain????

Kinda looked like they wanted to pick up some yards to make it an easy 4th conversion then just got stonewalled. Very strange call. 

Dayton Leblanc with the huge whiff on the 3rd and 18 then the incomprehensible late hit leading to 7 points instead of 3.

It's almost as if he's just a guy who was never really worthy of an FBS scholarship but some kind of connection led him to North Texas, wonder who that was?

SELFLESS.TOUGH.DISCLIPINED.

STD! STD! STD!

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Just call it a season. This team is an embarrassment. Hopefully they call off the UTEP game because I genuinely don't think we can beat them. Hankins would have a career day against this defense, guaranteed. 

Edited by UNT Texas Hooligan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, meangreen10 said:

You know, that’s coaching and coaching discipline. Obviously there are things you can’t control but you can sure as hell control those things. I’m sorry, but Littrell and staff need to have their days numbered.

On the brighter side, I love the commercial that just came for nuts.com lol

• Upvote 1