LA Tech Predictions

Philip Ferguson

http://blitzweekly.com/louisiana-tech-bulldogs-vs-north-texas-mean-green-preview-2/

Prediction
The over/under is 66! What’s the reason it’s so high? The North Texas defense has been horrible this year. LA Tech can and will light up the scoreboard in this one. Look for the Mean Green to keep it close, but if the defense gives up multiple big plays it will be a disaster! I’m taking LA Tech by 10!

Final Score
Bulldogs – 31
Mean Green – 21

• Upvote 1

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/louisiana-tech-bulldogs-vs-north-texas-mean-green-prediction-picks-2020

Both teams have struggled mightily on third down in 2020, but North Texas' offense converts third downs at a 51 percent clip while Louisiana Tech is under 38 percent for the season. That difference could be a key factor in Thursday's game, especially with the Bulldogs' month-long layoff from game action likely to have erased some of the rhythm this offense had assembled.

Prediction: North Texas 35, Louisiana Tech 31

https://winnersandwhiners.com/games/ncaaf/12-3-2020/louisiana-tech-vs-north-texas-prediction-8853/

I am taking North Texas in this one. North Texas has won two out of their last three games while L.A. Tech has dropped two out of their last three. This is L.A. Tech’s first game since October 31st due to postponements. That is a long time to be on the sidelines and it is definitely a disadvantage.

Furthermore,  the Bulldogs are a poor defensive team and this is not an ideal matchup against a Mean Green team that can pile on the points. They rank 22nd in the FBS with an average of 280 passing yards per game and the L.A. Tech pass defense is a problem as they are placed 88th in the FBS against the pass.

Prediction: North Texas Mean Green +4

https://sportschatplace.com/cfb-picks/2020/12/03/cfb-picks-north-texas-vs-la-tech-12-3-20-college-football-picks-odds-predictions

PICK: I’m going to stick with North Texas in this one, but it should be a pretty darn good game. The Mean Green have some pretty solid scoring totals to their credit this season, and they can put up serious points given the right situation. Louisiana Tech can produce well also, but they haven’t been able to decisively pull away from any opponent outside of Houston Baptist this year. I like the Green to tough out a cover in a fun game here. 

4 hours ago, Philip Ferguson said:

I'll split these guys takes and I'll take the high side for LA Tech and the low side for UNT of these predictions.

LAT - 45

UNT - 17

Football Nfl GIF by Barstool Sports

Edited by Moobs

LA Tech plays better in the trenches and UTSA laid out the game plan for beating North Texas. This one will probably get ugly early and I think we lose by 3 touchdowns or more. Let me know when the exodus of Apogee occurs tonight, since I can't be there tonight.

Littrell is not the answer. We need real change at the end of this season, or we will continue to be a fake contender in C-USA West and irrelevant in college football, all while much younger programs like Coastal Carolina and Liberty continue to earn rankings.

• Eye Roll 1

I am almost 100% certain North Texas will lose to LA Tech tonight. Why?

Littrell has not beaten a team that finished their season with a winning record in 30 straight games. That goes all the way back to almost halfway through the 2018 season. Wow! It is time for new leadership this off-season.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Side Show Joe said:

Littrell has not beaten a team that finished their season with a winning record in 30 straight games. That goes all the way back to almost halfway through the 2018 season. Wow! It is time for new leadership this off-season.

I hate this. It never fails. Every time someone brings up that statistic. Every. Single. Time.

I end up spewing coffee.

You owe me new pants

Drinking Coffee After A Concert Can Be Bad For Your Hearing, Study Finds -  Music Feeds

• Haha 1

Just now, Udomann said:

I hate this. It never fails. Every time someone brings up that statistic. Every. Single. Time.

I end up spewing coffee.

You owe me new pants

Drinking Coffee After A Concert Can Be Bad For Your Hearing, Study Finds -  Music Feeds

Sorry for the mishap, but Wren is the one who owes you new pants. He is the one allowing this to continue.