NIKE Eagles Sweatshirt

YIPYKIA

2 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Would be crazy for the athletic depart to make apparel available the fans would want to buy

Yeah they did a mediocre job at selling flying worm stuff, and not surprised they didn’t sell hardly any Eagles stuff besides the polo.

• Upvote 1

you don't want a Eagles shirt anyway,  you need to have North Texas so people know what university shirt you are wearing, you know like our old helmets.   

When I went to pick up my basketball tickets I was going to buy a new sweatshirt or something to help support the school but there is no selection at the stadium store right now.  

Edited by southsideguy
  • RV 2
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

UNT has always done a crappy job of branding itself IMO

Amen to that.

Never sell any of the good items to the public for some reason. Like why don’t they sell basketball jerseys. Most of the conference does, why not us mainly when we are successful.

That’s one thing I don’t understand about Wren and the whole department.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

@NorthTexasSportsNetwork Blows my mind. Their are so many bad ass items that I find online only to find out that UNT isn't one of the colleges on their list but random schools like Dayton or North Dakota State are on there.

Exactly!!! So many cool shirts and overall apparel that UNT won’t sell. We have a lot of basic stuff, when I know they could sell a lot better items.

Sad to see

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Exactly!!! So many cool shirts and overall apparel that UNT won’t sell. We have a lot of basic stuff, when I know they could sell a lot better items.

Sad to see

https://hexheadart.com

Check out this website, this is industrial mechanical art...So awesome, I'd love to have one of these things in my house!

• Upvote 2