Fire Bowen now.

2 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Our Tackling has been the worst its been in over a decade and the kids look lost out there on the field. Thats preparation and coaching.

Bowen isn't the answer 

Never seen so many hands being thrown as an attempt to tackle.

Also, yeah I get Covid hurt the off-season programs, but holy crap most teams are running circles around us. SMU and UTSA are prime examples.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Never seen so many hands being thrown as an attempt to tackle.

Also, yeah I get Covid hurt the off-season programs, but holy crap most teams are running circles around us. SMU and UTSA are prime examples.

Yeah, Some plays I feel like we would have more success at tackling if we had 20 toddlers out there trying to tackle

• Upvote 1

Ain’t too Mean these days, just Green...and Black...and White.  Tough inaugural season for Bowen, but there were some shiny spots right?  Someone earlier above mentioned the faithful were praising Bowen earlier this season so...damn last though?  Come on man, you had one job.  

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

I doubt any fan knows what coaches/teams are going through in this virus dominated season.   

Don't bother to tell me all teams are going through the same thing because it is not true.   I have no idea what NT is going through with the virus environment, much less other teams. 

Coaches probably should get the benefit of doubt this year.  Sure, there may be reasons for changing coaches status, but the average fan has no way of accurately judging this years' play.  

• Upvote 4
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1