#UTSAHateWeek

I used to accept them (grudgingly) as a rival because 1. Our program NEEDS a rival, and 2. they are in our conference. However, I have since changed my thinking to La Tech. They are a much better school in which to have a rivalry with. 

AND, as I've said in another thread, I would trade UTSA for LaLa ANY DAY......and have LaLa as our secondary rival. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I think your symbols are backwards. 

32 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

The symbols are backwards, and I would put Ryan High School somewhere between UTSA and North Texas

My intent was for the “symbols” to be directional, showing the path of each school pointing toward who they think their rival is.  I didn’t intend for them to be interpreted as “greater than” symbols.  Besides, I could never do anything that could be interpreted as saying SMU is greater than North Texas.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SilverEagle said:

I used to accept them (grudgingly) as a rival because 1. Our program NEEDS a rival, and 2. they are in our conference. However, I have since changed my thinking to La Tech. They are a much better school in which to have a rivalry with. 

AND, as I've said in another thread, I would trade UTSA for LaLa ANY DAY......and have LaLa as our secondary rival. 

Well now that the stubborn La Tech AD is gone, maybe we could add them or merge with LT.

• Confused 4

A rival is someone you look forward to playing in all sports, football, basketball, etc. and it is usually a back and forth affair. We have the edge in wins in football and double them up in wins in basketball all time. Just like in basketball and usually in football, they are just another game. Case closed

• Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1