Rice game thread

outoftown

Love how the defense has responded after a slow start and now playing really well. Still not a huge fan of all silly dances, but as long as they are having fun and not drawing penalties then I am good. 

How about Kuehne on ST?  

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Love how the defense has responded after a slow start and now playing really well. Still not a huge fan of all silly dances, but as long as they are having fun and not drawing penalties then I am good. 

How about Kuehne on ST?  

Man that was awesome but it made me mad hearing Crouch say Jordan Rucker made that tackle. Why is our stadium announcer so out of touch with the football team he announces for that he thinks Will Kuehne, a white dude, is Jordan Rucker, a black dude who opted out of the season weeks ago? He also has referred to Deonte Simpson as Amani Gilmore, our transfer QB who is sitting out the season. Terrible. Rant over.

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Man that was awesome but it made me mad hearing Crouch say Jordan Rucker made that tackle. Why is our stadium announcer so out of touch with the football team he announces for that he thinks Will Kuehne, a white dude, is Jordan Rucker, a black dude who opted out of the season weeks ago? He also has referred to Deonte Simpson as Amani Gilmore, our transfer QB who is sitting out the season. Terrible. Rant over.

Crouch is terrible & has been for the last several years. Time for him to go!

• Upvote 4