UTSA Cannon

Mad Hatter

1 minute ago, greenjoe said:

May I also suggest you show her “Hitler learns UTSA is not going bowling.”  

There are a number of the "Hitler" videos out regarding different schools, the the NutsaCK version still makes me laugh out loud and is the most accurate.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

My daughter is being recruited for volleyball by several schools.  UTSA just sent her a packet of info.  I wanted to make sure she had seen the “cannon” video before she gets any ideas about them, but now I can’t find the video.  Anyone on here have it?

Don't let her go to UTSA!!! My daughter started playing club volleyball last year. I had no idea how many hours that is on weekends. Craziness!!!

Oh, and that cannon is totally absurd, ridiculous, and embarrassing for them.

Edited by UNTexas

• 3 years later...
On 11/21/2020 at 12:32 AM, peanuts104 said:

Dude just let her pick whichever volleyball program is doing better if she wants to win.

Like seriously... my daughter is about to go into computer animation..of which UNT has no degree. Texas state has one. UT as well.  Should I curse her lineage because she went to another college for a better program? The green in me says yes... the dad in me tells that other guy to f*ck right off

• Upvote 3

My dad had* one of those "toy" cannons.  They're pretty awesome in a back yard,  but... not in a football stadium. 

Isn't that what Higgins had on "Magnum P.I."?

* I'm going to have to search my parents' house before it's sold and see if the cannon is still there!

30 minutes ago, Stix said:

Isn't that what Higgins had on "Magnum P.I."?

To answer my own question, no, Higgins's cannon was much larger:

Try again, UT Sorta Almost!

Edited by Stix