Super Pit "Re-Seating" for 2020/21 Season

KRAM1

It appears that seating will be limited to 1500 (I have no clue if this number includes students and visiting team fans). this season in the Super Pit and that re-seating will take place based on Priority Points.  There will be no floor seating (the existing tables will be gone) and the teams will move across the floor from where they are now so they will face "press row"...well, where press row has been.

The lower tunnel entries will not be open, so everyone will enter into the upper ring as most do now anyway.

Re-seating will begin this coming week and those affected will get emails informing them of when they can log on and select their seats for this season.

It is going to be interesting folks....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So I’m guessing they won’t be selling single game tickets?

Also I highly doubt we see more than 50 students from what I’ve heard and been told by other students. Many won’t come back to campus after Thanksgiving and definitely after Christmas, unless Covid changes.

Glad I renewed