DRC (Updated): UNT's game against Louisiana Tech postponed -- Why and where the schools go from here

Brett Vito

• Brett Vito changed the title to DRC (Updated): UNT's game against Louisiana Tech postponed -- Why and where the schools go from here

The dig doesn't even make sense. We don't want to travel to a place that had 3000 cases today and 20 deaths... And 0 open icu beds? 

How is that karma that we have covid cases like nearly every other team?

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

The dig doesn't even make sense. We don't want to travel to a place that had 3000 cases today and 20 deaths... And 0 open icu beds? 

The point is, UNT was APPARENTLY already incubating the COVID problems that you were accusing EL Paso of. 

Gotta explain EVERYTHING to a UNT fan. LOL! 😆 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 8

17 hours ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

If you are a critical thinker, it makes perfect sense. If you're not, well....your name is SteaminWillie. 🙂 

- So, UNT says they refused to travel to El Paso to play a football game due to COVID reasons in El Paso.

- Then, UNT unsuccessfully tries to pay UTEP to move the game to Denton, because it is apparently Covid free.  

-  Then, only 5 days later, UNT cancels its' next home game due to COVID problems. 

If you don't see the irony in that, I can't help ya.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, HogDawg said:

because it is apparently Covid free.  

No one ever claimed that. 

But the hospital ICUs are not at capacity and the test positivity rate is factors lower than El Paso. 

Not to mention the Military just sent mobile hospitals to El Paso for how bad it is there... 

There is no irony here. It was the right decision to cancel a trip to a city that is bursting at the seems and has a shelter in place order. 

Denton? Well - things are fairly normal. 

Your trolling is pathetic.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, HogDawg said:

If you are a critical thinker, it makes perfect sense. If you're not, well....your name is SteaminWillie. 🙂 

- So, UNT says they refused to travel to El Paso to play a football game due to COVID reasons in El Paso.

- Then, UNT unsuccessfully tries to pay UTEP to move the game to Denton, because it is apparently Covid free.  

-  Then, only 5 days later, UNT cancels its' next home game due to COVID problems. 

You have restored my faith in the education being pumped out of Ruston. 

image.gif.c26362d19aa62855255803736311472d.gif

• Upvote 4

On 11/6/2020 at 3:47 PM, HogDawg said:

YES!!!

Keep going...

we hate you GIF

This is where rivalries are born!!!1!1!1!!

I wish nothing more than for the UNT football &/or basketball team to take out my manufactured frustration with you on LATech’s football &/or basketball team!!!!1!1!!!!!!

I mean, even TTG put you on lockdown! 😂  That takes incredible loathing.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

YES!!!

Keep going...

we hate you GIF

This is where rivalries are born!!!1!1!1!!

I wish nothing more than for the UNT football &/or basketball team to take out my manufactured frustration with you on LATech’s football &/or basketball team!!!!1!1!!!!!!

I mean, even TTG put you on lockdown! 😂  That takes incredible loathing.

Yeah....good LUCK with that. Put down the CRACK pipe. LOL!!! We both know THAT doesn't happen very often. HAHAHAHA!

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1