Anyone else receive football tickets in the mail today?

southsideguy

11 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

I received a envelope from UNT with my season tickets,  already had them mailed once?  Letter inside did not say why and there were no date changes?    I paid for my basketball tickets and have not received them?   Anyone else get this package today?

Basketball tickets I don’t think will be given out until next week, but I never received anything in the mail...

I received football tickets at the beginning of the year and then again today, did not make that clear.  Sorry.

NEVER MIND, found a card in the envelope that said there are COMMERMORATIVE TICKETS for the 2020 Season.  After all who would want to forget this season.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • RV 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

I received football tickets at the beginning of the year and then again today, did not make that clear.  Sorry.

NEVER MIND, found a card in the envelope that said there are COMMERMORATIVE TICKETS for the 2020 Season.  After all who would want to forget this season.

Lucky! I didn’t get that when I was told they would have it in by late August.

Oh well

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork

Not yet, but received this email:

Your Commemorative Football Season Tickets and Season Ticket Holder Gift Redemption Coupons are on the way!

UNT Athletics thanks you for being a loyal supporter of the Mean Green! Envelopes containing commemorative 2020 UNT football season tickets and a coupon that can be used to redeem your season ticket holder gift were put in the mail this week. Please note that these tickets are not valid for use on game day. Please continue to use the digital tickets that you have been using all season.

The coupons can be redeemed at the ticket office at Apogee Stadium on football game days or during normal business hours during the week. On game days, the ticket office opens 3 hours prior to kickoff and is open throughout the game at Gate 2. During the week, the hours are 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday. The image below is what the coupons look like for reference. Please bring the actual coupon to the ticket office to receive your gift.

Thank you for your continued dedication to the program and we will see you at Apogee Stadium on Saturday for the homecoming game against Louisiana Tech!

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 1

Is the commemorative gift really a battle flag luggage tag?  I hope they got the flag right this time, unlike the Scrappy bobble head base. 🙄  How ironic of a gift considering the amount of travel people are doing right now. 😂

I look forward to seeing it offered for sale soon like the Scrappy bobble heads they’re still trying to get rid off. 

Edited by Moobs
  • Upvote 2

On 11/6/2020 at 1:25 PM, KRAM1 said:

These are "commemorative" tickets. Not actual game day tickets. Athletic Dept sent out an email recently explaining this, and that your tickets would include a "gift" of sorts.

I am holding out for a fruit cake, which can either be used as a door stop or for self defense.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Moobs said:

Is the commemorative gift really a battle flag luggage tag?  I hope they got the flag right this time, unlike the Scrappy bobble head base. 🙄  How ironic of a gift considering the amount of travel people are doing right now. 😂

I look forward to seeing it offered for sale soon like the Scrappy bobble heads they’re still trying to get rid off. 

There is a card in the envelope that can be used to trade in fir your “season ticket holder” gift at the ticket office. No clue what it might be...