UTEP Game Postponed

BillySee58

1 hour ago, RBP79 said:

Having worked with the Border Patrol in the Rio Grande and Del Rio Sectors and having visited several times the El Paso Sector my question would be how many hospitalized in El Paso are Mexican Nationals?  The valley at one point was in the same situation...guess what......

Would you rather be hospitalized in Mexico or the US?

UTEP needs to find a site where it can play football and basketball safely cause these upticks are going to continue all along the border till a vaccine becomes available.

You think someone with 90% oxygen saturation is going to scale a wall or dig a tunnel? You being serious?!

Yes - Mexicans are crossing the border to get put on a vent.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • RV 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

You think someone with 90% oxygen saturation is going to scale a wall or dig a tunnel? You being serious?!

1 hour ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

You've obviously never stayed anytime at the border. 

I'm not talking about illegals I'm talking about the 1000's that come across Texas borders legally daily. They work here, some attend public schools here....go to a Wal-Mart in the valley at Christmas..lol. They will not be turned away from a emergency room and will be given health care...

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 4
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

You've obviously never stayed anytime at the border. 

I'm not talking about illegals I'm talking about the 1000's that come across Texas borders legally daily. They work here, some attend public schools here....go to a Wal-Mart in the valley at Christmas..lol. They will not be turned away from a emergency room and will be given health care...

So you think that they should go back across when they are at 90%? 

I fail to see how nationality implies cause here. Aside from laborers that cannot work from home and are more front line and prone.. 

I really don't care about nationality when a human is hooked to a vent in isolation. Maybe you do. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 6

2 hours ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

So you think that they should go back across when they are at 90%? 

I fail to see how nationality implies cause here. Aside from laborers that cannot work from home and are more front line and prone.. 

I really don't care about nationality when a human is hooked to a vent in isolation. Maybe you do. 

do we not triage by nationality? did Obamacare take THAT away too?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

do we not triage by nationality? did Obamacare take THAT away too?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door"

Maybe there is a forgotten passage and occupying the whole ICU floor.?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5

6 hours ago, RBP79 said:

The valley at one point was in the same situation...guess what......

Would you rather be hospitalized in Mexico or the US?

54 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

g2dj7c0eztv51.png

Really seems like either Mexicans are really really far off the border or those Canadians are crossing over to fill up the hospitals this past month. 

Edited by SteaminWillieBeamin
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2