Bean To Start - UTEP Week Depth Chart

BillySee58

9 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Davis ahead of Stout is interesting...

I wonder if he is still banged up from the last game or am I thinking of the Charlotte game?. Didn't he hurt his shoulder?

I don't care who starts at QB, just score a lot of points and move the football up and down the field 

• RV 1

2 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

i heard he broke his hand in practice

7 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Then not being on the depth chart might have more to do with them sort of playing their own positions that are not really on the team’s traditional depth chart/base defense look. 

Is there any chance the coachign staff lies on here and pulls a surprise with starters or the starters dont play more than a series?

• Haha 1
  • RV 1

1 minute ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

no, this was the week before so miss i think...if he is close to being back that would make since,,4-6 weeks is typically the heal time for a bone

That's good news.   Here was Vito's article 7 days ago.

https://dentonrc.com/sports/unt-could-have-running-back-adaway-back-for-utep-game/article_282b7944-baea-58f6-87cf-2544436b69a2.html

Since he is not on this weeks depth chart, maybe he is not back yet though.

• RV 1

37 minutes ago, akriesman said:

That's good news.   Here was Vito's article 7 days ago.

https://dentonrc.com/sports/unt-could-have-running-back-adaway-back-for-utep-game/article_282b7944-baea-58f6-87cf-2544436b69a2.html

Since he is not on this weeks depth chart, maybe he is not back yet though.

Absolutely, we need a good North-South runner in this scheme. Adaway has certainly proven that he's capable of doing that. 

• RV 1

5 hours ago, Withers940 said:

I wonder if he is still banged up from the last game or am I thinking of the Charlotte game?. Didn't he hurt his shoulder?

I don't care who starts at QB, just score a lot of points and move the football up and down the field 

And to be honest, I didn’t really know about John Davis until a few weeks ago. Must be showing out to get the start 

• RV 1