other CUSA scores WK8 2020

greenminer

10 hours ago, Marty said:

not CUSA but SMUt getting beat 28-10 by Cincy late in 3rd quarter. 

SMU doing SMU things...

Get enough “tran$fer$” to become competitive...check

Get ranked in a season where there is mass chaos and many of the traditional powers are having down years...check

Host another ranked team AT HOME with whispers of the winner being the G5 playoff party crasher...check

Get curbed stomped on national tv...pony up!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

SMU doing SMU things...

Get enough “tran$fer$” to become competitive...check

Get ranked in a season where there is mass chaos and many of the traditional powers are having down years...check

Host another ranked team AT HOME with whispers of the winner being the G5 playoff party crasher...check

Get curbed stomped on national tv...pony up!!!

i want that need GIF by The Cooligans

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Man....funny thing is UNT is not technically out of this this thing. Seems USM’s wheels are falling off and we have everyone else in front of us left to play.  

Right? I mean if Jason can play anywhere close to what he did against muts, and the Murphy twins continue to shine and improve our defense, we could still win this thing!

Edited by Hunter Green

9 hours ago, BigWillie said:

How in the world did Marshall get ranked?? 5-0 I know, but they haven't played anyone.

Makes you wonder if they'd still be ranked if every team was playing a full schedule.

20 hours ago, Marty said:

not CUSA but SMUt getting beat 28-10 by Cincy late in 3rd quarter. 

SMU lost.  42-13

On 10/25/2020 at 12:35 PM, El Paso Eagle said:

To me, La Tech is one of those programs where you respect what they are able to do year after year. Do you want to beat them, hell yes so you can measure the success of your program

To me La. Tech is a program that does the most with the least, while the University of Texas does the least with the most.

• Upvote 4