DRC: UNT press conference notebook -- Mean Green to be shorthanded again

Brett Vito

If Reynolds from Charlotte can light us up, I am afraid of what O'Hara will do.  Reynolds looked like George Castanza running around shot putting the balls to receivers.

Edit:  I don't mean to be disrespectful, but that he looked like a kid they picked up out of the stands to play the position.  It was just uncanny how he made plays.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

If Reynolds from Charlotte can light us up, I am afraid of what O'Hara will do.  Reynolds looked like George Castanza running around shot putting the balls to receivers.

O’Hara isn’t super impressive to me as a passer. I am afraid, however, that he will run for 150 and 3 TDs. 

• Upvote 1

UNT maintains energy as losing streak continues

Am I the only one that notices the lack of energy on the side lines? The USM and Charlotte game, there was a huge lack of energy and it seemed like everyones dog died. There is no emotion from Littrell and I get some coaches are different than others (The Charlotte Coach) but he just stone faced the whole game.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

,,,receivers btw who managed to catch just about anything that was within reach. Even when they were double covered (rare) and when NT DB's were draped all over them.

I really miss Michael Lawrence.

59 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Am I the only one that notices the lack of energy on the side lines? The USM and Charlotte game, there was a huge lack of energy and it seemed like everyones dog died. There is no emotion from Littrell and I get some coaches are different than others (The Charlotte Coach) but he just stone faced the whole game.

Yeah you are not the only one at all. It's so so bad over there, that Charlotte holding 5 fingers on 3rd down (Still couldn't figure out why) looks good. 

Seth never has energy, unlike Healy, and clearly the players don't want to create any minus Kason. Piss poor by the coaching staff and players. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

On 10/14/2020 at 2:59 AM, untjim1995 said:

I’m a weird way, I actually think we might win this one. Going on the road might be a good thing for this bunch. The opponent is not any better than we are. I think our odds are better than people might think.

Vito curse is real!! But I made the proper sacrifices and look what happened!!

Edited by untjim1995
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1