So you want to be the HC at UNT

TheColonyEagle

20 hours ago, wardly said:

We are not a stepping stone to a better job. We are an albatross with a millstone around our neck. Since my freshman year of 1961 only Fry and Moore moved on to better jobs, and that was 40 years ago. Everyone else got fired.  UNT is a career killer, not a builder.

That was actually almost 60 years ago. 

• Upvote 1

2021 will be SL’s last chance. He is either still coaching here because we win 7 games or more or he will get bought out. It’s just that simple. Everyone knows it.

If I were recruiting against us, I’d be pounding that into every recruit’s heads. Your coach isn’t long for that job, so UNT may not be what you think it is for your college career. I’d imagine the decommits will start piling up as the next few months progress forward. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, wardly said:

Six of CUSA's 14 teams are listed in recent bottom 25, with UNT coming in at #4. We play in a horse shit conference and still can't compete. On another note, this is our highest ranking ever in any poll.

I don't know if I should be sad or angry...

2 hours ago, Wookies said:

Watching undefeated, #21 ranked Louisiana play on ESPN in Billy Napier’s third year as coach. Meanwhile, In Seth’s fifth year he has NT in the ESPN pillow fight of the week. Those are almost the same thing, right???

Blowing an opportunity on a national network to legitimize any credibility? Sounds exactly like us.