alcohol induced diatribe...totally football related

THOR

Thor -

i am right there with you. I have been coming to football games since the early 70’s. When you said atmosphere and the attitude! Being with long time friends and making new friends each season! Football home games are great! I wait all year for the next season to start.

i feel bad for Coach Littrell - he is catching too much heat for the way this season is playing. With over 21 players out, key players out, having to change players to new positions, I am kinda surprised we have a football team to watch and cheer for! 

Watching the game against Charlotte I could easily see Charlotte was running plays to our weakest side, where four true freshmen were starting, all game long! 

That is all I will say about the game.

The younger guys are gaining value this season. Getting better! I am looking forward to the 2021 season to see these players can make a difference. 

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 3

All said: I will watch every game that is to come, just with cheaper alcohol (moving on to home depot bucket vodka after bathtub moonshine.)

SL does not get a pass from me though. Every blown bowl. Last season. This season. The FAU blowouts...  He just can't do it. Covid didn't blow those games. He and his staff did. With the best facilities and recruiting we've ever had.  

Anyways...

image.png.1befb66b6520bfd2328addb19810d86f.png

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3