Basketball Season Ticket renewals are available!

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

I bought my season tickets now lets see where I end up sitting.  I doubt I keep my current seat because I have season ticket holders above me and below me.   I just want to see these guys play so bball.  

I'm hoping I get to keep my seats. It's tough to say how many are above me in my section.

38 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

I'm hoping I get to keep my seats. It's tough to say how many are above me in my section.

There were 2 rows of season tickets holders below me and 1 group like 5 rows up. I’m behind the UNT bench, so we shall see.

I wonder how they spread the McCasland family 🤣

10 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

There were 2 rows of season tickets holders below me and 1 group like 5 rows up. I’m behind the UNT bench, so we shall see.

I wonder how they spread the McCasland family 🤣

I was referring to MGSF members that have more points than me who also have basketball tickets that sit in the same "section" that I sit in.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

I was referring to MGSF members that have more points than me who also have basketball tickets that sit in the same "section" that I sit in.

Ohh yeah I understand. I would guess they do priority to the higher ones, but in my situation I would only move a few rows up because there weren't many people in that section that held season tickets.

Renewed both my men's season tickets and my women's season tickets yesterday. Easy...done.  Now, let's see if my regular seats are available to me. Fingers crossed.

Hey, folks, don't forget about the women's team.

Coach Mitchell's squad looks to be much improved and if she can avoids the "injury bug" that has derailed her teams the last couple of years, the ladies could make some noise in CUSA this season. Ticket prices are VERY doable for the ladies as well. 

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

Renewed both my men's season tickets and my women's season tickets yesterday. Easy...done.  Now, let's see if my regular seats are available to me. Fingers crossed.

Coach Mitchell's squad looks to be much improved and if she can avoids the "injury bug" that has derailed her teams the last couple of years, the ladies could make some noise in CUSA this season. Ticket prices are VERY doable for the ladies as well. 

This is good news.  We should all renew ASAP 

2 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

Yep I did both for the first time ever because I know this woman’s team will be good.