This looks like a 1 win team.

NTEX91

There is too much talent on this team for the crap we are seeing on the field.  Don’t want to hear the COVID excuses, everyone is dealing with it.  We are getting schooled by bad teams.  Either we are worse than bad or the players have quit.  This brand of football is hard to watch.  Reminds me of the end of the Coach Mac era.  Someone needs to be held accountable.  If this mess can’t be fixed then heads need to roll!  The sooner the better.  Anybody that watched last season should have seen this coming.  What a embarrassment.  Not sure how we beat HBU.

• Upvote 7
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

This is the complete opposite direction I thought this program was going to do.

I put ALL of the blame on Seth for the terrible calls, awful coaching hires, and the ability to not develop a player to its full potential. Not to mention he has wasted 2-3 careers in Fine, Darden, and you could argue Hamilton.

Sadly Wren was faked by this clown, and we are stuck with this incompetent idiot for another year.

I honestly don’t know how y’all went through the amount of losing seasons North Texas has had because wow it’s like smashing my head in a brick wall.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3