***OFFICIAL Charlotte VS UNT OFFICIAl Game THREAD***

meangreen11

6 minutes ago, untbowler said:

not the we are a young team crap again, this is every year for poor little UNT not producing as a fitting excuse

IDK what to say it's true, and it matters a lot in college football. The last three classes we signed had significantly more high school players than the first two the bulk of this roster has been here three years or less including 17 redshirt freshmen and 14 redshirt sophomores. It doesn't excuse performances like this, but we are VERY green.

Edited by ntmeangreen11

22 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

North Texas is in everyone’s highlight tape 

You know those old NBA posters with the guy getting posterized and having the player's nuts in his face?

That's us. We're getting CUSA's nuts in our face. 

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

#90 with two bad plays on that drive leading to huge gains.

True freshman making his first start. I could be wrong but by my count there are only 23 scholarship players between the junior and senior classes. Almost 70% of scholarship players are freshmen or sophomores. I think we all underestimate how young the team is.

Two drives in to their territory and we come away with zero points but we still have a shot to win today GMG

I wonder whose fault that might be.  I'll give you 1.8M guesses.

• Upvote 2