UTSA

southsideguy

Will kill us this year, we might want to call in sick for that game.   Amazing they don't have a stadium, they don't have indoor practice facility and they meet in a band room.  Yet they always have a better defense than us.   We are under achievers.  They are playing BYU on TV if you want to watch them.

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

see the eye rolls and the down votes, I have to guess you have not been to a game this year.  Our defense is terrible and offense is inconsistent.   We are team without focus.  Look at our special teams play and watch the players on the sidelines.  This team is starting to remind of Mac last year team.  I want us to be good but I am not seeing any improvement week to week.  If we have the talent then we have coaching problems.  Everyone is dealing with Covid but doing a better job than us.  We will lose tonight and I will be there to watch it.   

• Upvote 4
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

see the eye rolls and the down votes, I have to guess you have not been to a game this year.  Our defense is terrible and offense is inconsistent.   We are team without focus.  Look at our special teams play and watch the players on the sidelines.  This team is starting to remind of Mac last year team.  I want us to be good but I am not seeing any improvement week to week.  If we have the talent then we have coaching problems.  Everyone is dealing with Covid but doing a better job than us.  We will lose tonight and I will be there to watch it.   

Season 8 I Give Up GIF by Portlandia

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

UTSA is better than in years prior its true. But i still am not impressed by any Qb they put on the field. Doesn't mean NT is gonna win, given NTs own struggles, but there is really no reason to throw in the towel.

By the way Frank Wilsons first year at UTSA was also really good. I am not sure Traylor will end any different from what happened to Wilson across the years

Edited by outoftown

3 hours ago, RBP79 said:

Yep at this point in the season they would have a good chance at some pay back. But they are the last game and lots of things can/will happen.

Lots of things can happen...you mean like some of the 21 defensive players we have that are out could be playing again by then?  

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 hours ago, southsideguy said:

Glad our players don’t have the give up in them that you and some of our fans have in abundance. 

• Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Glad our players don’t have the give up in them that you and some of our fans have in abundance. 

not a single person here wants to see us do bad. We just are bad. Its a symptom not a cause.  The cause should and always will be staff and coaching 

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

7 hours ago, southsideguy said:

Still want to down vote me???????  The truth will set you free.  We have three more years of this crap show unless SL mans up and resigns.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I spend all week putting in hard hours at my job and "not giving up" at it since I'm dedicated and it's what I'm paid to do.

I then chose to spend my money to watch this dumpster fire.  If I want to "give up" on it, that's my right.

The players are equally welcome to "give up" on my work effort as well (at least once they start paying somebody to watch me perform my duties).

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

22 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

So you're saying there's a chance...that the season could be cancelled.

It could get cancelled, we could get better, the 'covid' could continue to effect rosters...just saying at this time in the season UTSA is far more prepared to play football than we are. Trying to remain some what positive, there is plenty of time left before we play them to start the bilge pumps.