DRC: UNT-Charlotte gameday

Brett Vito

One of my earliest Mean Green football memories is while watching a game at Fouts Field hearing some old guy yell “Holdem Eagles Holdem!” on a crucial third or fourth down defensive stand, way back  behind me in the stands above...

Lets holdem Eagles.  Holdem.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

Charlotte doesn't seem to have a lot of offense this year.  They also haven't shown a very good run defense either.  Their strength is their pass defense.  I know that plays into our strength but I think that Addaway, Torrey and Siggers could have a field day running the ball and throw maybe a third of the time effectively.  While I don't expect too much from our defense I do believe that we will see improvement over any game thus far.  I know that Vito has picked us to win but he can't be wrong every time.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

Charlotte doesn't seem to have a lot of offense this year.  They also haven't shown a very good run defense either.  Their strength is their pass defense.  I know that plays into our strength but I think that Addaway, Torrey and Siggers could have a field day running the ball and throw maybe a third of the time effectively.  While I don't expect too much from our defense I do believe that we will see improvement over any game thus far.  I know that Vito has picked us to win but he can't be wrong every time.

Southern Miss also didn’t put up that many points until they railed us...

10 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

Addaway isn't playing. He is out due to COVID-19 protocol.

• Sad 1