Season Ticket Holder Gift?

8 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

Was there a gift this year?  I was hoping for some companions for my bag, coaster and bobble head.   

hate it family guy GIF by HULU

Yeah I feel like I remember them saying we were gonna get something, but I guess not. 
I wanted the actual tickets for memorabilia as well   

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Philip Ferguson said:

Was there a gift this year?  I was hoping for some companions for my bag, coaster and bobble head.   

hate it family guy GIF by HULU

When I was selecting my new seats due to the COVID precautions I was told we are suppose receive a model of the Stadium.

I was asked if they would be mailed, he said they were still working out the kinks. But said they may have us pick up during one of the home game. Said the goal was to hopefully get it figured out by the second game. 

They must be still working out logistics. Who’s knows though, may have to follow back up. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MeanGreenWarDaddy said:

When I was selecting my new seats due to the COVID precautions I was told we are suppose receive a model of the Stadium.

I was asked if they would be mailed, he said they were still working out the kinks. But said they may have us pick up during one of the home game. Said the goal was to hopefully get it figured out by the second game. 

They must be still working out logistics. Who’s knows though, may have to follow back up. 

Woah! Now I would definitely take a Apogee model

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Tom McKrackin said:

Here is the one that I got.

gallery_1_24_41303.jpg.c924ec29cbf08b1abbacd8b70264e754.jpg

I like it. But, if they are going to send out models of Apogee, I hope the new model reflects the look after the athletic center expansion. That might help generate donor interest in the project. That is my opinion anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1