***Official Southern MIss vs. UNT In-Game Discussion***

Harry

• Harry featured this topic

I don't understand how you watch the last 2 years as a HS defensive player and come away with ever entertaining an offer from UNT.

The defensive units we've been trotting out on the field have been some of the worst displays of defense I've ever seen at the college level. No hyperbole.

And at this point, with this much of a sample size, I put it all on the shoulders of Seth Littrell. He should be losing sleep at night for just how unprepared he's made these group of kids. I feel so frustrated and sad for the players, because we have legitimate talent!

But time after time after time, nobody looks confident or ready to play on the defensive side of the ball. And it starts with the HC in charge.

Edited by eeeeagle
  • Upvote 3