UNT vs Southern Miss on Fox Sports SW?

UNT 90 Grad

2 hours ago, wardly said:

Todays DMN shows it is being carried by 47 but who knows.

WW, I called channel 47 two days ago & left a voice mail. One of their programming people called me back & said they would not be carrying the USM game. (Seems they’ve gone mostly high school football).

Long story short, on the Dish it’s AT&T who will have our  game so I subscribed to that at $13 a month.  This whole thing seems kind of screwed up. Good luck.👍

GMG!

24 minutes ago, ntexeagle said:

I now live in Florida and Fox Sports Southwest is not an option.  What are the radio stations that I can listen to?  I know it is not on KNTU. 

It is on other Fox Sports regional networks also throughout the country. Probably not all due to other local programming, but worth a look for anyone living outside of the DFW area.

11 hours ago, Travis said:

So we can’t watch it on Facebook like we used to with stadium?

This is my question. I am sleeping in if not. Tired of getting up at 4-5 am to watch us lose but certainly don’t want to get up to watch nothing. 

So best online option is....?? Normally I would do my own research but I am sleepy and will work probably over 12 hours tomorrow because they are having election here tomorrow and I am stuck reporting on them. So if I wake myself up at 530am, I better have a good streaming option! 
I live 11 time zones away, so I can log in to many things using my family’s Dish account but some are saying Dish and FoxSports are pals. Right?

Edited by 97and03

4 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

I don't think they let you stream games.  Something about UNT's media deal that cuts off the KNTU feed does the same with the KHYI feed as well.

?? You can listen to the game on your phone from the Tunein app and it's under Mean Green football, or in your cad radio

On 10/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, Travis said:

So we can’t watch it on Facebook like we used to with stadium?

I don’t think so.  The UTSA UAB game is currently being broadcasted by Stadium on FSSW (same situation UNT will be in), but I can’t find it streaming on Facebook nor on Stadium’s site. 

1 minute ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I don’t think so.  The UTSA UAB game is currently being broadcasted by Stadium on FSSW (same situation UNT will be in), but I can’t find it streaming on Facebook nor on Stadium’s site. 

planet of the apes GIF

• Sad 1

Looks like maybe OTA channel 47 may have it per their website. Guide however shows high school football. 

Maybe found it on the Roku. Open the Roku Channel, and choose "Live TV". Choose channel 227. It also shows high school football, but Fox Sports SW is showing:

Edit: Looks like it is HS football 😞
Edited by 0footballfan0

29 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

I've been looking for an "unofficial" stream but no luck yet.  I might only have radio to listen to the game.  I'll keep looking, though. 

https://buffstreams.tv/live-southern-miss

Note: I have adblockers and good virus protection, so I have no idea what demons this might otherwise unleash.