UNT vs Southern Miss on Fox Sports SW?

UNT 90 Grad

Everything I’ve seen published says that this weekend’s game is going to be carried by Stadium.   I’ve been looking at the guide for our local Stadium affiliate and it shows some high school game or something.  However, I noticed on the guide that our game is listed as being carried on Fox Sports Southwest instead!   Better quality, but maybe harder to get for some.  Upgrade?  I say yes!

Won’t really matter to me because I’ll be at the game, barring any COVID-19 issues.   I figured this might be important for some. 

• Upvote 6

My understanding is that Sinclair now owns Stadium and the Fox Sports regional networks. The Tulane/Southern Miss game this past Saturday was on FSSW+. I only saw a few minutes of it, but it looked like a quality broadcast.

It looks like FSSW will have the UTSA/UAB game (also Stadium) at 11:30 AM, another game at 3:00 PM, and our Stadium broadcast at 6:30 PM.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

Stadium is now partnered with Fox Sports Networks, so they will show I think all of the Stadium games on there. The announcers are the same from Stadium (Chris Hassell is main one) 

I think this is a win for cusa because not many could watch stadium that affectively

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Clarification?   Will our game be on DFW’s Channel 47 or not?  I plan on being at the game (if there is one) but I like to DVR all our games when possible. Thanks in advance to whoever answers my question.😊

GMG!

They should be but you never know 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

They should be but you never know 

SUMG looked it up on his cable package & it said Fox Sports SW is carrying the USM game. 

🚨UPDATE: A KTXD Channel 47 staff person responded to my voice mail & said they will not be carrying the USM game.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Side Show Joe said:

Does Dish carry Fox Sports Southwest? If so, what channel is it? Thanks.

I have Dish & its not on my package.

I added CBSSS for a nominal price & will Fox Sports Southwest since (apparently) they will now carry several of our games.  
••• Amazes me how we’ve had better teams that didn’t get this much TV coverage. 

🟢 GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

I have Dish & its not on my package.

I added CBSSS for a nominal price & will Fox Sports Southwest since (apparently) they will now carry several of our games.  
••• Amazes me how we’ve had better teams that didn’t get this much TV coverage. 

🟢 GMG!

Thanks. I'll be at the game Saturday, but there will be road games I'll be watching on TV. I'll see if I can add the extra package.

1 hour ago, Green Crazy said:

What do you watch the rangers, mavs or stars on?

I grew up in Houston. I don't watch the Rangers or Mavs. And, I don't know anyone from Houston that follows hockey. These days I just stick to watching my Mean Green.

• Upvote 2

On 9/30/2020 at 12:44 PM, PlummMeanGreen said:

SUMG looked it up on his cable package & it said Fox Sports SW is carrying the USM game. 

🚨UPDATE: A KTXD Channel 47 staff person responded to my voice mail & said they will not be carrying the USM game.

GMG!

Todays DMN shows it is being carried by 47 but who knows.

• Upvote 1