Breaking news (updated with story) -- UNT's game at Houston canceled

Brett Vito

19 minutes ago, Moobs said:

On the bright side, we may have infected SMUt.  F- em!

We had positives before and more positives after. I don’t see how we couldn’t have infected some of their players but I bet you regardless they won’t cancel their game against SFA.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Eye Roll 1

I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand even though I don't like them, i feel with Houston for getting every game cancelled. On the other hand it is no good to play Houston, if you are gonna play Houston you are gonna get Covid. It is apparently more important to distance from UH on your schedule than from other human beings 😉

• Ray 1
  • Downvote 2

it is not positive tests per se that caused the cancelling it is the contact tracing and subsequent 14 day quarantine needed for those exposed. CDC guidelines that most are following. 

My daughter unfortunately just got quarantined when the her HS Coach tested positive, so 14 day quarantine to stop any more positive tests. Hopefully the October 3rd games is able to be played

Edited by untbowler
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I don't understand how, having 4 guys out last week, we were able to field a team... but still only having 4 confirmed cases, we're unable to field a team this week?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we're playing it safe this weekend,  I just don't know what the difference was.

Contact tracing

• Upvote 1