• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Who will help in buying out Seth Littrell’s contract?

I will pitch in however much is needed because he has done nothing but disappoint here.

No bowl wins, no championships, 1-4 against SMU, very few wins over teams above .500, always something on either side that causes us to choke games. Not to mention that he is not coaching discipline. So many terrible penalties that should’ve never happened. 

#FireLittrell

• Upvote 17
  • Skeptical Eagle 2
  • Eye Roll 5
  • Downvote 13
  • RV 1
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will pitch in however much is needed because he has done nothing but disappoint here. No bowl wins, no championships, 1-4 against SMU, very few wins over teams above .500, always something on e

SMU won by getting an infusion of P5 talent that they “recruited.”  

As I say this, they score.  Forgot to mention we have never had a good OL, defense has been slow almost every year, never ready. Clearly they focus on other things besides winning. WE A

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Green P1 said:

At least we have an indoor practice facility.  Who cares if we suck or not.  WE CAN PRACTICE INDOORS!!!

Don't forget the recruiting hashtags! Kids love to tweet. 

1 minute ago, Udomann said:

Sadly I spent all my money on booze so I could stand to watch him. Catch 22

Don't worry... Just put someone at the front door of the Athletics Center in an Army Golden Knights jersey, and he'll hide in the parking lot. Then we could terminate for cause, no payout needed! 

Just now, wardly said:

Well, he is 3 games over 500, and not many UNT football can say that. We won't buy him out because we can't afford to.  I don't know how many years he has on the contract he sighed 2 years ago but he is making $1million+ a year, about $100,000 per game. Over paid, over rated.

Absolutely ridiculous. Wren fell for his lack of coaching and it’s gonna ruin our program. I’ll admit, I haven’t been around Unt that long like most of y’all, but I pay a thousand plus dollars a year when I don’t have to. I want to see winning, not this pathetic excuse of football

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 2

After 30 years of following UNT football, I can fully say that we suck at this sport and probably always will be a program whose ceiling is 9 wins and whose floor is 1 win. 

We are in a state with too many other FBS programs above us or can be above us. Thank God for UTEP, UTSA, and Texas State.

• Upvote 6
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, untjim1995 said:

After 30 years of following UNT football, I can fully say that we suck at this sport and probably always will be a program whose ceiling is 9 wins and whose floor is 1 win. 

We are in a state with too many other FBS programs above us or can be above us. Thank God for UTEP, UTSA, and Texas State.

At least you can acknowledge that! Some on here cant

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
Just now, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

At least you can acknowledge that! Some on here cant

I’ve seen us have exactly 5 seasons where we have won 9 games. And one where we won 8. And two seasons with 7 wins. That’s 8 seasons...out of 30...

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, TheTastyGreek said:

I just know this game is making me #21ck to my stomach. #SpewDenton

Your hashtags are gonna do nothing for recruiting...

#UNTamed20. 

• Upvote 1