Who will help in buying out Seth Littrell’s contract?

I will pitch in however much is needed because he has done nothing but disappoint here.

No bowl wins, no championships, 1-4 against SMU, very few wins over teams above .500, always something on either side that causes us to choke games. Not to mention that he is not coaching discipline. So many terrible penalties that should’ve never happened. 

#FireLittrell

• Upvote 17
  • RV 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 2
  • Eye Roll 5
  • Downvote 13

Just now, wardly said:

Well, he is 3 games over 500, and not many UNT football can say that. We won't buy him out because we can't afford to.  I don't know how many years he has on the contract he sighed 2 years ago but he is making $1million+ a year, about $100,000 per game. Over paid, over rated.

Absolutely ridiculous. Wren fell for his lack of coaching and it’s gonna ruin our program. I’ll admit, I haven’t been around Unt that long like most of y’all, but I pay a thousand plus dollars a year when I don’t have to. I want to see winning, not this pathetic excuse of football

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 2

After 30 years of following UNT football, I can fully say that we suck at this sport and probably always will be a program whose ceiling is 9 wins and whose floor is 1 win. 

We are in a state with too many other FBS programs above us or can be above us. Thank God for UTEP, UTSA, and Texas State.

• Upvote 6
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, untjim1995 said:

After 30 years of following UNT football, I can fully say that we suck at this sport and probably always will be a program whose ceiling is 9 wins and whose floor is 1 win. 

We are in a state with too many other FBS programs above us or can be above us. Thank God for UTEP, UTSA, and Texas State.

At least you can acknowledge that! Some on here cant

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2

1 minute ago, MGNation92 said:

I said it on twitter.

Graham Harrell for HC.

As soon as we lost him, it has been all downhill. Just saying

I was never high on GH basically because of short yardage situations constantly dooming us while he was here. But boy are you right. Since his departure the wheels have clearly fallen off. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

With his bonuses, it is closer to 1.5M.

“The ceiling at the University of North Texas is incredibly high,” Baker said. “We can be one of the best group of five programs in the country and compete for conference championships every year. Then that puts you in position where you can be one of the programs talked about nationally that can take on anybody. That’s the type of program we’re building at North Texas, so I’m excited to keep that momentum.”

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • RV 1
  • Confused 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

Just now, letsgiveacheer said:

“The ceiling at the University of North Texas is incredibly high,” Baker said. “We can be one of the best group of five programs in the country and compete for conference championships every year. Then that puts you in position where you can be one of the programs talked about nationally that can take on anybody. That’s the type of program we’re building at North Texas, so I’m excited to keep that momentum.”

I’ll pitch in

Just now, letsgiveacheer said:

ray liotta laughing GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2