***OFFICIAL SMU vs. NORTH TEXAS 2020 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

Harry

Over the years I’ve not been one to get on these game threads and react, especially early in the season. But I had concerns about this team before the season and last week didn’t do much to dissuade those. We’re down 34-7 at home at halftime to an above average team at best. You can talk about better recruiting classes, offensive coaches or blah blah blah. This stinks  

Better show some heart in the second half. 

Edited by meanrob
  • Upvote 2

Just wish it was not a lop sided blow out at the half. Just sitting in my recliner wearing some green and everybody asking me what is happening. Text or in person. Won’t they let me be a frustrated NT fan without any crap. Believe me, I have been hardened over a long period of time. Like CMJ said...

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

Out of the many, many embarrassing performances over the years, this is right up there with the worst.  There's just no excuse to look this absolutely unprepared, undisciplined, and disinterested. And, please, please don't do the whole "they just look bigger" thing.  We have comparable athletes.  They are just not making mistakes, and we are not executing in any phase of the game.

• Upvote 2
  • RV 1

3 minutes ago, Greendylan said:

Out of the many, many embarrassing performances over the years, this is right up there with the worst.  There's just no excuse to look this absolutely unprepared, undisciplined, and disinterested. And, please, please don't do the whole "they just look bigger" thing.  We have comparable athletes.  They are just not making mistakes, and we are not executing in any phase of the game.

Even worse is it doesn't even look like they want to do anything about it. It's damn near like watching McCarney's 2015 team

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1