ODU maybe pulled the plug too soon methinks

Coach Bill Lewis

• Harry changed the title to ODU maybe pulled the plug too soon methinks

Again, so glad CUSA added ODU and Charlotte to the league at the behest of East Carolina...that kinda leadership is just too strong for words. East Carolina has been a great partner for CUSA now for all of these years and I'm very pleased with their strong commitment they made to the league when CUSA added both of these teams at their behest. I mean ECU gave us a good two months or so before they bolted to the AAC after this.

Whether ODU plays or not, nobody in Texas really cares...which is the extreme problem with the SBCUSA

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Nobody, And I mean nobody, in this area of the country cares about ODU...they might as well be Liberty to me, who actually beat WKU today...

Well they do add quite a bit of basketball equity to our conference so I’m glad they’re around from that standpoint.  On a different note, can we retire the term “methinks”?

6 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

Nobody, And I mean nobody, in this area of the country cares about ODU...they might as well be Liberty to me, who actually beat WKU today...

I care about ODU.  I was the principal bassoon in their orchestra while I was still in high school.

• Haha 1