This week's unis

MrStrange18

19 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

Im with you on this... they are cool and all, but we couldnt figure out a way to wear GREEN jerseys at home?

Usually our first home game or two is played in temeratures rivalling the surface of the sun, so I would assume that is why we wore white against HBU and will against smuT.  Force your opponent to wear dark colors and stand in the sun.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Usually our first home game or two is played in temeratures rivalling the surface of the sun, so I would assume that is why we wore white against HBU.

This... these decisions are made MONTHS in advance. Normally it’s 95 plus degrees out this time of year. I don’t blame em at all for preparing white uniforms. I think they look great!

• Upvote 4
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

3 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

Tight uni's...love the worm. Sure NT will wear green at sometime this year at home.....if the white uniform motivates this team enough for victory.....then let them wear it.

Youre right... i need to stop being an angry old man about this.  If the kids are excited about it... and we win.  Im all in!

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

It is an interesting attempt to recreate the Hayden Fry look...it comes close, but not actually accurate.  I am glad they are being creative, however.  Will there be a City of Denton logo on the front of the jersey...just curious.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

1975 was my favorite schedule back during the flying 🐛 worm era.  It was my Junior year.  Hayden Fry’s 1975 team could have won a bowl game if we’d been invited.  There were so few bowls back in ‘75 as compared today, though.

🟢️ I expect this Saturday at fabulous Apogee Stadium to see the worm back where it belongs—in the win column.  (I do like the  SOW, logo, though).
503841BB-6974-424B-ABFF-D3E71D161529.jpeg.c44c575a183d4ae09a31d7bec8b14345.jpeg

BEAT THOSE ‘STANGS, MEAN GREEN!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2