SMU Fans predict the North Texas Game

Harry

6 minutes ago, SMUleopold said:

No Words GIFs | Tenor

He's commenting on the original poster's comment on how it appeared as though North Texas showed a weak defense against HBU, when in fact the score was out of hand at the start of the 4th quarter so HBU scored a bunch against our backups.    Not a comment on the score prediction.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

He's commenting on the original poster's comment on how it appeared as though North Texas showed a weak defense against HBU, when in fact the score was out of hand at the start of the 4th quarter so HBU scored a bunch against our backups.    Not a comment on the score prediction.

From what I can tell on the ESPN summary, HBU had 296 yards of offense at halftime. Luckily, we were able to keep them from scoring in the redzone. HBU could have easily had 23 pts at half. I don't see us having that same success versus SMU. 

Edited by UNTcrazy727
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

From what I can tell on the ESPN summary, HBU had 296 yards of offense at halftime. Luckily, we were able to do is keep them from scoring in the redzone. HBU could have easily had 23 pts at half. I don't see us having that same success versus SMU. 

I was just explaining to our bewildered SMU frienemy what Emmitt was saying.   I lean more your way, honestly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, TIgreen01 said:

I think we need to get out to a big early lead.  Sadly, I’m thinking that only happens if we limit Siggers touches and get Torrey and Addaway involved early.  He just didn’t look like he had any burst last week.  I think we stay loyal, and start slow...

schmoo - 34

UNT - 17

I’m not sure after the HBU game that Siggers is fully rehabilitated—yet.   SMU fans were highly complimentary of him last year on PonyFans.com

SATURDAY? HE WENT—-ADAWAY!  
🌪 🌪 🌪 

🟢️UNT...38

🔴🔵SMU...37

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

No it wasn't, nice of you to point it out.

Maybe if I had guessed that maybe our best two defensive player would be out; I would have been closer.

I fail to see your prediction, must have overlooked it.   

I have predicted—and it’s easy to find—that SMU would beat us. It’s part of my 7 or 8 losses this season.

Just pointed out how accurate you were—as with most of your posts and viewpoints...

Edited by untjim1995

24 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

I

33 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

I have predicted—and it’s easy to find—that SMU would beat us. It’s part of my 7 or 8 wins this season.

Just pointed out how accurate you were—as with most of your posts and viewpoints...

SMU beating NT is part of your 7 or 8 wins this year.  Nice to talk about someone else's accuracy, unless you are really a SMU fan. 

You certainly like to get personal with your posts.  You can very simply put my post on ignore.  

Edited by GrandGreen

44 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

SMU beating NT is part of your 7 or 8 wins this year.  Nice to talk about someone else's accuracy, unless you are really a SMU fan. 

You certainly like to get personal with your posts.  You can very simply put my post on ignore.  

Fixed my post—all year, I’ve had us as a 4 or 5 win team. HBU, UTEP, UTSA, and 1 or two more.

Picking is to beat SMU was not even living in a real world...

• Eye Roll 1