Mean Green Land Matthew Stone

Coach Andy Mac

45 minutes ago, greenminer said:

No way to overstate my excitement to see the next two bball seasons unfold.

I'm so ready for them to drop the renewal for BB season tickets because I'll be jumping on that! Can't wait to see this team play even if it's after Thanksgiving

• Upvote 4

Not to throw cold water on everyone's excitement, but UNT hasn't "landed" anyone here.  Until this kid actually signs he is still on the market, and we have all seen how these "commitments" go these days. I absolutely love the fact that, at this time, he has "committed" to UNT, but my excitement over him will begin the day he signs that UNT scholarship offer sheet. Kid has some pretty decent offers, including ours, out there and has some playing yet to do before college.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

Not to throw cold water on everyone's excitement, but UNT hasn't "landed" anyone here.  Until this kid actually signs he is still on the market, and we have all seen how these "commitments" go these days. I absolutely love the fact that, at this time, he has "committed" to UNT, but my excitement over him will begin the day he signs that UNT scholarship offer sheet. Kid has some pretty decent offers, including ours, out there and has some playing yet to do before college.

Yep, still just a verbal.

I have no idea (thinking off the top of my head) if any of Grant's previous verbals ended up flipping to elsewhere.

• Upvote 2