SMU game Sold Out

ADLER

1 hour ago, emmitt01 said:

Just called and confirmed...all sold out.  

This  puts me in a bind because my wife’s friend is flying in and we wanted to take her to the game as a family.  

Anybody happen to have four tickets they aren’t using and want to sell for less than the $50 apiece they’re going for on Stubhub??

I have some tix. I’ll PM you  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Just called and confirmed...all sold out.  

This  puts me in a bind because my wife’s friend is flying in and we wanted to take her to the game as a family.  

Anybody happen to have four tickets they aren’t using and want to sell for less than the $50 apiece they’re going for on Stubhub??

i will have one extra if you need it...you just have to admit that you suck at basketball and emmitzone never existed....it was just a figment of your imagination back in the day on the outdoor courts.  it wasn't the double rim that caused you to miss shots

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, THOR said:

i will have one extra if you need it...you just have to admit that you suck at basketball and emmitzone never existed....it was just a figment of your imagination back in the day on the outdoor courts.  it wasn't the double rim that caused you to miss shots

That may be too steep a price to pay.  I still contend that it was very windy every time I touched the ball

• Haha 1