Parking

Rudy

19 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

I have mine.  They did not send a email with the parking pass, but the parking pass is on the meangreensports.com website after I sign in to my account. 

I dont have hub/suite seats.

^This.   Log into your account and the parking pass should be in there if your donation level comes with one.  

I wanted to print off tickets and parking passes.......nope....told you have to down load to your smart phone. Not a fan of this. Has the potential of doing exactly what they are trying to avoid...clustering around the entrances while people are trying to bring up their tickets. Guess they'll have authorities flogging those who are failing in social distancing.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

I wanted to print off tickets and parking passes.......nope....told you have to down load to your smart phone. Not a fan of this. Has the potential of doing exactly what they are trying to avoid...clustering around the entrances while people are trying to bring up their tickets. Guess they'll have authorities flogging those who are failing in social distancing.

This won't be a problem.  A, it's just as fast as scanning a piece of paper or an actual ticket and b, there are only about 10 thousand people that will be there today.  My only advice is to have the tickets pulled up before you get to the gate and maybe turn the brightness up on your phone. Everything will be fine. 🙂

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

I did not get mine so I stopped by the ticket office and this wonderful lady printed my parking passes for the season for me.   Yeah here, I have a feeling it is going to be a nightmare getting into parking and the game this week.  Maybe it good we have reduced capacity. 

Getting in was easy for me...but no one at entrance and I dont think I'm supposed to be here this early

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Will try that, but not sure if I can drive to the parking lot by the ticket office. I still can't walk very far after knee surgery. 

Ohhh I see, but I would think the lot in the front is open for a while maybe until 1 1/2 hours before

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork

5 hours ago, Marty said:

I downloaded my tickets to my iPhone but don’t see a barcode. Is that correct?

My parking has a barcode in my Apple wallet but the tickets do not.  When you get to the ticket, click on the black circle in the upper righthand corner with the three white dots (sorry - no idea what it is called).  The QR code is showing in there.

Not sure if that's a common problem or a solution for everyone, but that works on my iPhone.  At least I hope that's the right QR code....

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

I can't get to my parking passes on the site. Is there anyone at the ticket office?  I just called and got a recording. 

I asked yesterday if the ticket office will be staffed....yes it will. For those who are computer/ phone challenged like me.