• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Should Coach Wallis be let go?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should Coach Wallis be let go?

• Yes
    • No

37 minutes ago, TheTastyGreek said:

Okay, he told her to go away and mind her own business once. She was so thirsty for vengeance that she didn't even name him in interviews about the altercation. 

That makes him a juicier target for this than Briles, or Briles Jr., or the coach at Oregon State that was in charge of the players who assaulted her? 

If that's even what's happening here. I'm desperate for someone to connect the pushpins on the board with red string that makes it clear exactly what the "forces out to get Art Briles" being behind this means. 

She clearly took that meeting so personally that she followed him for years until he landed at Argyle (for maximum publicity and “attention”). Then, she waited to strike until after he’d left and gotten a university job at headline grabbing UNT and stealthily recruited some high school girls to make up accusations against him for “attention”. Brenda Tracy is basically Heath Ledger’s Joker and Chrisoph Waltz’s Ernst Blofeld in one diabolical package. She is the author of all Tate Wallis’ pain. 

I was wondering if our resident conspiracy theorists were going to use his accosting of Brenda Tracy at Baylor as evidence that he’s NOT a creep. Talk about bad optics. 

For the record, I voted “no”, but really more a “not at this time.” I’m going off the assumption that the University has about the same amount of information we all do. If they get something damning, I’m sure they’ll cut ties. Until then, he’s on leave. 

Edited by Monkeypox
  • Upvote 6
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y’all are absolutely gross, y’all do not know this man. Y’all take the word of 2 teenage girls who want attention. Pitiful, haven’t you seen too many careers and lives ruined to girls who want attenti

He is now a distraction....we need no distractions.

No, until the investigation is completed.  Maybe suspending him is a compromise. 

47 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

That’s fair to say but is it right for a FBS football program to have a very important staff position sit essentially vacant the day before the season begins (while trying to develop a new starting quarterback) and for that position to remain vacant indefinitely while the legal process plays out? This could drag out through the entire season or longer. 

I was unaware that this information was made available publicly.

Word gets around in a small town of 4k 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
33 minutes ago, Monkeypox said:

She clearly took that meeting so personally that she followed him for years until he landed at Argyle (for maximum publicity and “attention”). Then, she waited to strike until after he’d left and gotten a university job at headline grabbing UNT and stealthily recruited some high school girls to make up accusations against him for “attention”. Brenda Tracy is basically Heath Ledger’s Joker and Chrisoph Waltz’s Ernst Blofeld in one diabolical package. She is the author of all Tate Wallis’ pain. 

I was wondering if our resident conspiracy theorists were going to use his accosting of Brenda Tracy at Baylor as evidence that he’s NOT a creep. Talk about bad optics. 

For the record, I voted “no”, but really more a “not at this time.” I’m going off the assumption that the University has about the same amount of information we all do. If they get something damning, I’m sure they’ll cut ties. Until then, he’s on leave. 

No need to fire an innocent man, too many people lose their careers and get their life’s ruined by this kind of stuff. Wait and see what the Evidence and final verdict say. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 6
1 minute ago, TruthWins said:

No need to fire an innocent man, too many people lose their careers and get their life’s ruined by this kind of stuff. Wait and see what the Evidence and final verdict say. 

Seems reasonable.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, meanrob said:

I'm usually an insane eight year old on the night before Christmas on the eve of an UNT football season but right now I'm just UGH.

Ditto...

I feel like the new Coach Wallis drama is supporting reason number X why the #olddenton types masquerading as #newdenton types will make an excuse for why it's okay to be 5 wins this season.

Should we get the list started?:

- The Obligatory CV-19 Excuse

- Coach Tate Wallis Drama

- New Coordinators

- Rick Villarreal somehow

- Littrell didn't get enough Private Jet hours in this year's contract

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
44 minutes ago, texmusic said:

At least he still has his family behind him. It’s interesting to click on the link and google some of the names that are supporting Tate.  I see potentially 1 Coach/AD on the list.  

Yeah that AD is from the same town as Tate. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, texmusic said:

At least he still has his family behind him. It’s interesting to click on the link and google some of the names that are supporting Tate.  I see potentially 1 Coach/AD on the list.  

Also a former SLC & Alabama QB who’s currently an ESPN college football analyst.

• Upvote 1

This forums' back? Time for me to bump like 17 political threads and stoke some flames...

Just kidding. I will say that Argyle is basically Highland Park-Lite in terms of pretentiousness I've worked there enough to notice the difference. I guess it's possible this could all be lies but we also don't owe this guy anything. He's an SMU alum who was lucky to get a job here in the first place.

Regardless of how it plays out this is terrible for everyone involved.

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, TruthWins said:

One girl said he did it, got 1 other girl to say it happened. Without any freaking hard evidence you can’t ruin someone’s life nor career over the word of 2 teenage girls.... For them it’s all about attention. There was 0 evidence nor did anyone see it. Therefore it didn’t F’ing happen. You think a coach will touch a girl on the sidelines during a practice or game and have nobody F’ing see it? Are y’all nuts or delusional? And to reportedly do it over and over without anyone seeing it? No players, no coaches, no other head trainer saw it. So what Do you think really happened here folks.....

Thanks for the inside info Mrs. Wallis. Hope you don’t have daughters. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Harry locked this topic