Should Coach Wallis be let go?

Should Coach Wallis be let go?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should Coach Wallis be let go?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, meanrob said:

I'm usually an insane eight year old on the night before Christmas on the eve of an UNT football season but right now I'm just UGH.

Ditto...

I feel like the new Coach Wallis drama is supporting reason number X why the #olddenton types masquerading as #newdenton types will make an excuse for why it's okay to be 5 wins this season.

Should we get the list started?:

- The Obligatory CV-19 Excuse

- Coach Tate Wallis Drama

- New Coordinators

- Rick Villarreal somehow

- Littrell didn't get enough Private Jet hours in this year's contract

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

44 minutes ago, texmusic said:

At least he still has his family behind him. It’s interesting to click on the link and google some of the names that are supporting Tate.  I see potentially 1 Coach/AD on the list.  

Yeah that AD is from the same town as Tate. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, texmusic said:

At least he still has his family behind him. It’s interesting to click on the link and google some of the names that are supporting Tate.  I see potentially 1 Coach/AD on the list.  

Also a former SLC & Alabama QB who’s currently an ESPN college football analyst.

• Upvote 1

This forums' back? Time for me to bump like 17 political threads and stoke some flames...

Just kidding. I will say that Argyle is basically Highland Park-Lite in terms of pretentiousness I've worked there enough to notice the difference. I guess it's possible this could all be lies but we also don't owe this guy anything. He's an SMU alum who was lucky to get a job here in the first place.

Regardless of how it plays out this is terrible for everyone involved.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, TruthWins said:

One girl said he did it, got 1 other girl to say it happened. Without any freaking hard evidence you can’t ruin someone’s life nor career over the word of 2 teenage girls.... For them it’s all about attention. There was 0 evidence nor did anyone see it. Therefore it didn’t F’ing happen. You think a coach will touch a girl on the sidelines during a practice or game and have nobody F’ing see it? Are y’all nuts or delusional? And to reportedly do it over and over without anyone seeing it? No players, no coaches, no other head trainer saw it. So what Do you think really happened here folks.....

Thanks for the inside info Mrs. Wallis. Hope you don’t have daughters. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 2

• Harry locked this topic