Depth Chart

meangreen11

3 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I didn’t see the STs before...  how on earth are you gonna put “or” by your 1st team all-conference kicker, unless he’s in the doghouse?

And so Mooney is going to be the first on our team to take the number 0 now being offered for the first time as well... 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

It's or but I get your drift.  He must have broke some team rules or flunked a dope test.  Minor bullshit.

Or SL wants the backup to kick in game situations against a team we will beat handily in case Mooney is injured, gets quarantined, or hits a slump? 
You guys are weird sometimes. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Or SL wants the backup to kick in game situations against a team we will beat handily in case Mooney is injured, gets quarantined, or hits a slump? 
You guys are weird sometimes. 

Wouldn't Mooney benefit from in-game pressure to make kicks as well?   Why play any starter with this logic?    Didn't see an "or" next to Novil or Darden.   

The situation just seems weird.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Wouldn't Mooney benefit from in-game pressure to make kicks as well?   Why play any starter with this logic?    Didn't see an "or" next to Novil or Darden.   

Yeah I was very confused when I saw "-or" by Mooney considering I thought he had the spot nailed down... I would guess Williams will be the KO

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Well Mooney has a full season of pressure kicks. But again, this season is different ya know? Backups need early game experience in case starters go down for non-injury reasons. Never had to deal with that before so I am just thinking realistically. Kicker is a pretty important position, especially if you might have to squeak by in several games this year. 

• Upvote 1