ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE RADIO SHOW?

KRAM1

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the weekly Seth Littrell Radio Show for this season? Usually held at Rudy's BBQ in Denton on Tuesday nights during the season. With this Coronavirus plague upon us, I am wondering if it will just be "radio only" and broadcast only without fans in attendance and from some remote location? Anyone heard anything as yet?

No Caravans, no open scrimmages, no open practices, no ticket pick-up event, no tailgating, no Green Brigade at halftime or before the games hearing the Cheer Team may not be allowed on the field.....geeezzzzz probably the least excited I have ever been about collage football season.  But, I'll be there...cannot miss the Mean Green in action.  Just not looking forward to all the necessary changes.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, KRAM1 said:

Allow me to answer my own question...I put the question out on Twitter as well and received a prompt reply from Hank. Looks like the answer is "YES"...shows are a go...7PM, Tuesday evenings...starting this coming Tuesday (9/1)..in person from Rudy's BBQ in Denton.  Hank said Learfield was preparing to release the info on social media as early as tomorrow.

Nice of Hank to reply...and great news that at least one part of this season will remain pretty much the same. Well, that and UNT games at Apogee. 

Good to get some positive news!

I'm glad. Went to 2 last year, but I have more free time so I'm pumped! 

• Upvote 1