HBU Game Time

Big Z

2 hours ago, Withers940 said:

When's the last time we had a noon game in September...At Home?

The only one I can think of is the Smut Game during the McCarney era where we whooped that a$$

One of my guests for that game (older man) passed out from heat exhaustion in the first quarter. We spent the second half in the hospital. He's an smu grad and we tease that he did it just to get out of watching that ass kicking. 

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Big Z said:

I googled UNT football schedule and right now it shows a 12pm kickoff time for the home opener.

I spoke with the ticket office this morning and they said they are still working on kick times, including for this game.  The TV and streaming deals are driving the kick times and with the B1G changes, it’s taking a while for the adjusted TV plans to sort out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I mean what do you expect lol

SMU TX ST gets the 3:00 ESPN slot, and Memphis Ark St get the primetime ESPN slot

Way more options than just ESPN.
ESPN2, ESPNU, ABC, Fox, FSSW, FS1, etc...
Streaming only is disappointing, but apt I guess, considering we flopped hard last year, lost Mason Fine, and we're playing a FCS school... 

• Upvote 1