What are you doing with your season tickets?

Moobs

What are you doing with your season tickets?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing with your season tickets?

• Keep 'em and hope to get the same seats or sit somewhere else
    • Request a refund
    • Donate payments made to the MGSF
    • Apply payments made to future UNT athletic events

1 hour ago, mgsteve said:

Could be totally off base but;

It looks like from the online seating chart that no seats have been made available on the isle. In the 200 section it looks like the seats go one row of 4 seats (3-6), then 2 seats (14-15) and then 4 seats (22-26). Then the next row 2 seats (9-10) and 2 more seats (19-20). This configuration alternates every other row.

Lower bowl the rows seem to go 4 seats (3-6), 2 seats (14-15), 2 seats (19-20). Then the next row 2 seats (9-10) and 4 seats (23-26)

Just talked to ticket office..first two isle seats are empty.

• Upvote 3

Got my seats in section 105...with one small snafu.  

When you log on to select seats it totals up the cost for those seats...and, if you have already paid for your season tickets in advance, you may want to call to verify that you’re not being charged again.  I called and, had they not been alerted and issued the refund, I would have paid an extra $430

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

When you log on to select seats it totals up the cost for those seats...and, if you have already paid for your season tickets in advance, you may want to call to verify that you’re not being charged again.  I called and, had they not been alerted issued the refund, I would have paid an extra $430

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

When you log on to select seats it totals up the cost for those seats...and, if you have already paid for your season tickets in advance, you may want to call to verify that you’re not being charged again.  I called and, had they not been alerted issued the refund, I would have paid an extra $430

and that's exactly what they said in the email would happen on #5:

Your order will show a dollar value equal to the seats you have picked, but you will not be charged anything at time of purchase. You will be required to put a credit card in for record keeping.

not a snafu, they told us this would happen

read your emails people...we all have degrees and can understand basic english

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, THOR said:

and that's exactly what they said in the email would happen on #5:

Your order will show a dollar value equal to the seats you have picked, but you will not be charged anything at time of purchase. You will be required to put a credit card in for record keeping.

not a snafu, they told us this would happen

read your emails people...we all have degrees and can understand basic english

No, I was literally told “I see where you’ve already paid for your tickets.  Let me issue you a REFUND”

And, it’s the strangest thing but my credit card shows a pending charge from the “record keeping.”

My reading comprehension, and ears when I was actually on the phone, are just fine

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • RV 1

25 minutes ago, Texas Stranger said:

Same here, have to repeat-call to get someone to pick up.  Probably phone lines jammed since website down.

105 is gone, but had good 106 available so I took that and will take the refund.

It usually takes me a few calls to actually get ahold of them.

Today, the first time, I had a loud screeching sound and nearly threw my phone.

They finally picked up the 2nd time

• Upvote 2