What are you doing with your season tickets?

Moobs

What are you doing with your season tickets?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing with your season tickets?

• Keep 'em and hope to get the same seats or sit somewhere else
    • Request a refund
    • Donate payments made to the MGSF
    • Apply payments made to future UNT athletic events

1 hour ago, emmitt01 said:

Maybe I missed the email, what did it say?  

Lower bowl will be 25%.  Hub Club will be 50%.  And masks must be worn at all times in Apogee.  People will be contacted in order of priority points accumulated about moving their seats to be socially distanced.

That about sums it up.  But I may have skipped over something.

Edited by Moobs
  • Upvote 5

There is a part of me that says to just push my tickets to next year...if they will let me buy a parking pass to tailgaite...then if they don't sell out the 25% ill go to the game, but if there is 25% that will routinely fill the stadium i will gladly throw the party pre game and then listen to the game on the radio or watch on tv while cleaning up said party...

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

There is a part of me that says to just push my tickets to next year...if they will let me buy a parking pass to tailgaite...then if they don't sell out the 25% ill go to the game, but if there is 25% that will routinely fill the stadium i will gladly throw the party pre game and then listen to the game on the radio or watch on tv while cleaning up said party...

The N'walins in you is shining through.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 2

How many total season tickets are there?  It's probably not far from the 25% capacity allowed.  Would be nice to know the season ticket holder : student ratio...I'd like to have the option to go to games but don't want to be sitting on my tickets without using them (2 hours away,  2 young kids) when others can make it.  

• Skeptical Eagle 1

1 minute ago, NM Green said:

Any sanctioned tailgating you mean🙂If no tailgating the Pre party bar(s) are going to be off the chain!
GMG

From this article
"Tailgating

The Governor's executive order at this time does not permit any sanctioned tailgating activities larger than 10 people for attendees. As a result, UNT will not be offering rental tents or sponsored activities on The Hill, Eagle Point, or in parking lots until these restrictions are lifted. Any groups fewer than 10 must adhere to local and state COVID-19 safety requirements including, but not limited to, face coverings, social distancing and number of attendees."

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, MeanGreenHoops said:

From this article
"Tailgating

The Governor's executive order at this time does not permit any sanctioned tailgating activities larger than 10 people for attendees. As a result, UNT will not be offering rental tents or sponsored activities on The Hill, Eagle Point, or in parking lots until these restrictions are lifted. Any groups fewer than 10 must adhere to local and state COVID-19 safety requirements including, but not limited to, face coverings, social distancing and number of attendees."

So no reason to show up no earlier than an hour before kick off. 

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1

I have been a season ticket holder since 91.  Either I get in or it’s a refund.  Spending a lot to send my youngest to UNT this fall.  Hope they get this figured out.  My guess is the semester will end in everyone being sent home for online school and football will be cut short if it starts at all.  Hope I am wrong!  I’ll hang up and listen.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, UNTFan23 said:

So no reason to show up no earlier than an hour before kick off. 

The way I read it, each individual tailgate can’t have more than 10 people.  So we just need a bouncer at our tailgate spot  that won’t let you in If you don’t have a facial covering or we already have 10 people.  
ballerina bouncer GIF

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

The way I read it, each individual tailgate can’t have more than 10 people.  So we just need a bouncer at our tailgate spot  that won’t let you in If you don’t have a facial covering or we already have 10 people.  
ballerina bouncer GIF

i just need an ice chest full of beer and i got this.....well, until game time

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

It appears I get my regular seats in 208, received my email to select seats..no selection. So I assume those of you who have been season ticket holders for years will not move also. 

Attention to detail!!!! I'm two rows up from my regular seats.

Edited by RBP79
  • Upvote 2
  • RV 1

3 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

ballerina bouncer GIF

Our tailgate this year:
tenor.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, RBP79 said:

It appears I get my regular seats in 208, received my email to select seats..no selection. So I assume those of you who have been season ticket holders for years will not move also. 

I was moved from my endzone seats (111) to 208

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

Tailgating is out...per a "highly placed source" in the Athletic Dept.

per meangreensports.com:

Tailgating

The Governor's executive order at this time does not permit any sanctioned tailgating activities larger than 10 people for attendees. As a result, UNT will not be offering rental tents or sponsored activities on The Hill, Eagle Point, or in parking lots until these restrictions are lifted. Any groups fewer than 10 must adhere to local and state COVID-19 safety requirements including, but not limited to, face coverings, social distancing and number of attendees.