Ticket assignment and pick-up

MeanGreen_MBA

The survey questions I got were,

1)  Do you intend to use your Club seat tickets ?  Y or N

2)  Would you mind being moved into another section in the club section ?  Y or N

3)  Would you mind being moved into lower bowl seating ?  Y or N

I answered Y, N, and N.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, greenjoe said:

2)  Would you mind being moved into another section in the club section ?  Y or N

I answered Y, N, and N.

GO MEAN GREEN

All my friends around me have opted to not use their seats.  I am going to call and change my mind today and opt to not use the tickets too - free up the space for you guys. 😉  I only said Y originally to have the option to go if I wanted - but that is selfish move. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Couple of things I noticed in the email I received today:

• Face coverings will be required.
  • Apogee bowl will be at 25% capacity, which is something like 7,600 available seats.
  • It'll be easy to transfer tickets to a family member or friend.
  • If you're used to sitting with a group of friends, that likely won't happen this season.
  • Nothing about tailgating was mentioned.

Given that we have four home games before mid-October, I'm not in favor of wearing a facemask for 3+ hours in the heat.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2

Thanks Fan.  I would think families could sit together.  In some cases those families are already living together.  Sitting and cheering the Mean Green shouldn’t be any more hazardous than grilling in the back yard.  I’m with you about sitting in the Texas heat wearing a mask.  Maybe once we get seated nobody will complain if the mask should slip down/off. 

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I answered Y, N, and N.

GO MEAN GREEN

You're a great fan!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Just buy a soft drink or popcorn and sit with mask down but eat and drink during the game. At the North Texas Soccer Club and FC Dallas games, Globe Life Park and Toyota stadium respectively, you have to wear it in and when moving to the concessions and bathroom. After that once in your seat your clear.

I snack and beverage for 💯 certainty. 
GMG

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

All my friends around me have opted to not use their seats.  I am going to call and change my mind today and opt to not use the tickets too - free up the space for you guys. 😉  I only said Y originally to have the option to go if I wanted - but that is selfish move. 

why is it a selfish move?  your tickets., go if you want too...unless you not plan on going to any games this year, why that choice?

i can't wait until the first of 6 great games this year.  hopefully i can get into all of them (not usre how they will allot the tickets for us peons not in the club) and tailgate accordingly!

i'll be your friend for a game if ya badly want to go, but no ticket...you'll just have to sit in the lower bowl and deal with me...almost always have an extra ticket

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Sell them to people that want to go. Should be plenty 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, THOR said:

why is it a selfish move?  your tickets., go if you want too...unless you not plan on going to any games this year, why that choice?

I am only speaking from the 50% requirement. If someone has to move to the lower bowl because I decided to keep my seats *and* not move (which is my choice), but really there is only a 25% chance that I will go to a game... it's better for everyone involved if I just forego my seats and let anyone else up there take them for relocation. That's where my brain is.