Baylor on 9/12?

12 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

I wonder if this could happen?  Easy to travel, same state government Covid rules, plenty of local fans, comparable replacement game for TAMU...maybe I'm dreaming!

Like, their fans would come to Apogee, or we could go to McLane?

Either way, with the state's regulations around crowds & stadium capacity limits, neither option would be available to opposing fans (unless maybe Baylor's fans don't show up for our game at McLane).

Honestly, I don't really think we should go looking for an A&M replacement.

• RV 3

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Like, their fans would come to Apogee, or we could go to McLane?

Either way, with the state's regulations around crowds & stadium capacity limits, neither option would be available to opposing fans (unless maybe Baylor's fans don't show up for our game at McLane).

Honestly, I don't really think we should go looking for an A&M replacement.

I assume we would have to go to Waco.  Their stadium is bigger so 50% capacity may be more meaningful there than in Denton (as much as I would like to stay here).  I guess we'll see what the AD brain trust comes up with - GMG

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I presume they would give us the same prorated allocation of tickets as we would get for any other away game like that. 

There's a 50% cap on attendance, legally (as of now).   
Do you think any program would turn away their own students or Season Ticket holders to allow opposing team's fans to attend? 
This isn't a normal situation.

• Upvote 1