OL Bryce Bray; Oklahoma St. Enters the Transfer Portal

UNTLifer

10 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

No idea. Billy? 

My guess is he said that because Mayes, Walerius, and Littrell all follow him on twitter, even though we didn’t officially offer him out of high school. Like Gray said as well, also a potential connection with Bloesch.

A guy who started 10 games as a redshirt freshmen at OSU should have a pretty good market, including P5s. This would be a tough pull but would also be a much needed upgrade to a position we have not recruited all that well at the HS level.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, UNT Knowledge said:

There is a big chance here - good relationship with the OL coach who recruited him while at Tulsa.  He has some baggage but is an incredible player!!! 

Adding him and/or Farrell would be great. Although it doesn’t show that Tulsa offered Farrell so maybe not as much prior relationship as with Bray.

On 8/14/2020 at 10:42 AM, RiseUNT said:

Both OSU lineman were dismissed from the team.

I have tried to find some information on their dismissal but am nothing is turning up.  Do you have a link or information to confirm this?

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I have tried to find some information on their dismissal but am nothing is turning up.  Do you have a link or information to confirm this?

https://tulsaworld.com/sports/college/osu/oklahoma-state-offensive-lineman-bixby-graduate-bryce-bray-enters-transfer-portal/article_75a4c834-5c68-5e4f-8ead-3db9293fd77d.html

The Tulsa World confirmed with Oklahoma State that both athletes were “dismissed for violating team rules.”

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, greenminer said:

I trust the article, but can't dismiss the idea that there was a bit of fall-out with Bray and probably others others about the whole shirt/network deal.

Are you talking about "Gundygate" and the t-shirt Hubbard got upset about?