Big 10 Cancels

Big Z

This is such BS, can someone tell me why they dwindled down their schedules the last two weeks and then all of a sudden said F it and canceled it? Did I miss something?

The nation needs CFB and the players want to play so make it happen. Im fine with watching it on TV just as long as we have it.

Edited by Withers940
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Eye Roll 4
  • Downvote 8

ODU rumored to have cancelled football for the season as well. CUSA partners (at least some) will probably follow suit which might force the whole league to cancel fall football. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

ODU rumored to have cancelled football for the season as well. CUSA partners (at least some) will probably follow suit which might force the whole league to cancel fall football. 

Not a rumor

https://odusports.com/news/2020/8/10/football-old-dominion-athletics-announces-postponement-of-fall-sports-season.aspx

• Sad 1

I vote that even if CUSA announces the cancellation of the season, we refuse to cancel. 

1.) Under conference bylaws, all other teams would forfeit to us 

2.) Since all other teams would also likely cancel their seasons, this leads me to...

3.) UNT UN-DISPUTED **FALL 2020 SEASON NATIONAL CHAMPS !!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

It sounds like they haven't canceled yet.  They are proceeding cautiously, day-by-day, and will stay in helmet-only conditioning mode until further notice or until they either cancel or feel they can move to the next step in their process.