UNT 2020 Roster Update - Updated Heights and Weights

BillySee58

On 8/7/2020 at 4:35 PM, greenminer said:

do you know him?

https://meangreensports.com/news/2020/8/14/football-senior-roundtable.aspx

Novil: "Winning a championship. That's something that I haven't done here that's always on my mind. Winning a championship here would be huge. I'm going to be giving it my all – it's my last year. I want to make as big of an impact as I can, and doing that with the guys I trust and love."

Novil: "I want people to remember that I'm somebody that comes in every day and works hard and that I'm someone that tries to be an example for younger guys to look up to."

On 8/7/2020 at 4:01 PM, MCMLXXX said:

Novil is up to 330 after adding 15 pounds. He is highly motivated and will have a great season!

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Marty said:

SL said on the coaches show last night that offensive players were volunteering to play defense just so they could get games played.

So we have coaches letting young players volunteer to play on a defense that's been torched twice this season?

Wow. I'm pretty much on the fire Littrell train at this point, but this is egregious. 

How are you just gonna let kids do what they want? 

• Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

How are you just gonna let kids do what they want? 

I think you're taking this further than intended.

If Seth is benching starters in favor of younger guys just "wanting game time", then you have a point.  I just have a hard time believing that.  You would be running the starters out of your program.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1